View Single Post
Old 03-25-2007, 01:58 AM

More problems...

I did what you said and ran SuperDuper again. This time superduper got stuck on an image in a file for an hp printer maintenance program. So what I did was delete not just that image but I deleted all the files in that folder for every language since I would never need to use it.

Now I run SuperDuper again. This times it says that it cannot remove the German language folder from the external drive of that hp printer program. (b/c I was doing a smart update and the german folder was no longer on my internal hd but still on the external) So I go into the external and delete every language from that program.

Now I figure everything is fixed since the files are absent on both my internal and external drives. I run Superduper once more and as soon as step 2 begins, the copy fails. Here is what it says in the log:

| 10:47:10 PM | Info | Error removing directory: /Volumes/Andrew's Backup/.Trashes/502/french, Directory not empty
| 10:47:10 PM | Error | SDCopy: Error removing directory /Volumes/Andrew's Backup/.Trashes/502/french

What should I do?