View Single Post
Old 09-10-2009, 02:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnanian View Post
There are different logs for every backup: the manual backups and each schedule. If you delete a schedule its logs are deleted too.
Well, that explains a lot. Thanks.

OK...I decided I may as well install the update (I usually wait a while after an update is released before installing it), even though I saw no real need. I then deleted and created a new schedule. It’s been working fine, though I just became aware of what may be a change in behavior:

1. When I open SuperDuper! and go to the menu bar, Window —> Show Log is unavailable (grayed out), and CMD-L doesn’t work. The only way I can open the log is by clicking on the “Schedule...” button in the SuperDuper! window and then clicking on the “Show Log...” button.

2. From the SuperDuper! window: Options... —> General —> On successful completion, is set to “Do Nothing,” yet after SD! backs up, it immediately quits (as if I had selected “Quit SuperDuper!”).

Certainly, #1 Is new behavior; #2 is new as well, though I do believe that previously SD! would eventually quit after it was done.