View Single Post
Old 11-16-2007, 09:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry Estes View Post
No, you cannot turn off time machine this way; it still has a popup window that wants to know if you want to use time machine.

Good for you for using both tools, but I don't really care what you do! Either answer the question as best you can without all the extras or don't reply! I am getting tired of these people who think that they are little Gods and want to police everyone else. I'm not trashing Time Machine, I just don't want to use it yet! Don't read anything extra into my post! And I do understand what its purpose is; I did not fall off the cabbage truck yesterday!

Regards,
Larry
Larry,

I won't engage you in this senseless debate, but I suggest you read your first message and decide for yourself whether my response was not called for. You could have simply ask the forum the question for how to turn off the time machine without adding your own opinions about TM and etc. BTW, I can turn off TM completely in my system preference and nothing ever pops up reminding me to turn it back on.

If you want to make sure, you can even add your hard drives into the exclusion panels in the TM preference.

Last edited by ksrhee; 11-16-2007 at 10:02 AM.