View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 04:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnanian View Post
We've simply got a LaunchAgent that is run when volumes are mounted, and then we look for the volume you scheduled with. If you've done everything I've suggested, perhaps something is preventing the launch. But that would be weird.
Can you give me the name of that launchagent (so, I can filter for it in Activity Monitor and see if it shows up when I connect my drive)?

I just tried something else that worked: I put a (newly downloaded) copy of SD into main user account's Applications folder. Launched, set the schedule there and it worked (I also hit a cmd-S on the main SD window which prompted me to save an Untitled settings file. Am I supposed to do this after every schedule change? And it also asked me to unlock SD but that was probably because I had launched this copy of SD for the first time).

Then I launched my main SD (in /Applications), tried the cmd-S thing there as well (it asked whether I wanted to overwrite older settings, I said yes). But after than, things did not work again. So, I deleted again all scheduling stuff (inside SD and the folder in the ~/Library) and all stuff in ~/Library/.../Saved Settings) and setup the schedule again from the copy of SD in my user folder and it worked again.