View Single Post
Old 05-31-2007, 11:25 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to bvooste
Same Problem

I'm having the same problem getting the Samba volume to mount before the sparseimage is accessed. I read the suggestion below to

"navigate to Library/Application Support/SuperDuper!/Scheduled Copies off the User's home folder. Edit the "Copy Job.applescript" and add your mounting commands into the "before" section at the top."

But there is no "Copy Job.applescript" in said folder. There is only an sdsp file that I can't edit with the AppleScript editor nor with the text editor.

Please advise, thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnanian View Post
Bill --

We resolve a standard alias to get the network volume to mount, and it should work properly.

What you can do in this case, is navigate to Library/Application Support/SuperDuper!/Scheduled Copies off the User's home folder. Edit the "Copy Job.applescript" and add your mounting commands into the "before" section at the top.

Save the script, then open SuperDuper! and look in the Scheduled Copies window. Edit the entry that you just changed, then uncheck and re-check the checkbox. Accept that, and the script will run automatically -- that should work for your user.