View Single Post
Old 06-22-2005, 11:52 AM

Dear Confused,

Let me see if I can't clarify for you what's happening. I have two drives/three partitions--one drive has no partitions and the other has two. Right now I'm using a drive labeled Music which has two partitions and backing up to a drive called Storage that has no partitions. This is the way that I always do it so that part of the process remains the same. As for what is happening, after backing up, my 40 gig folder of audio files disappears on both drives, destination and back up. Now here's what really odd (well, as if that's not odd enough), when I record into Logic, as I did yesterday, those files are always fine and stay put. However, I dragged some audio files from my PC and dropped them into the song and this morning only those PC files have gone missing. Why not the ones recorded directly into Logic? When I save the song it all gets saved to the same place so all files should be there. As I've said, this is the third time that this has happened so if I'm doing something wrong then wouldn't it show up as other files missing as well? Anyway, I hope this helps as I really need to solve this problem and if I'm doing something wrong, please correct me. Thanks for your help, John