View Single Post
Old 11-01-2005, 09:51 PM

I am looking at the users folders (and others, but I will get to that in a minute) on the drive itself. That is, I have a La Cie Firewire drive connected. I ran Superduper (by the way, I am a registered user). Immediately after, that is when Superduper was done (didn't shut down, restart or anything), I opened the firewire drive and looked inside to see that everything copied over. Like I said, I have three accounts (users), me, my wife, and a third, kind of a general one that anyone can into. My wife's account is not there. But also, I just noticed, the "Shared" folder in my original drive in the Users folder is not on the clone (firewire drive) either. At first, I was mostly concerned about not having a back up of my wife's account, so I wasn't paying much attention to anything else. But now I have looked at other things and while it appears that most everything was copied over (albeit, I haven't checked every folder and ever file) I also noticed two folders on the clone (firewire drive) at the root level that are not on my original drive root level: Network and dev, neither of which have anything inside of them. I don't know if that is the way it is supposed to be but I thought I would mention it.

Thanks for your interest in this.