View Single Post
  #11  
Old 10-21-2006, 12:45 AM
ichiro ichiro is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 11
I found an improvement method of a trouble.

I referred to a page of here.
http://www.shirt-pocket.com/blog/ind...t_japan_style/

Japanese tiger systems need ASCII 128 as backslash.

I changed the following file.
/Applications/SuperDuper!.app/Contents/Resources/Copy Job Script.template

-------------------------------------
on encode_char(this_char)
set the ASCII_num to (the ASCII number this_char)
set the hex_list to {"0", "1", "2", "3", "4", "5", "6", "7", "8", "9", "A", "B", "C", "D", "E", "F"}
-- set backslashChar to ASCII character 92
set backslashChar to ASCII character 128
-------------------------------------

-------------------------------------
on encode_text(this_text, encode_URL_A, encode_URL_B)
set the standard_characters to "abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz0123456789"
set quoteChar to ASCII character 34
-- set backslashChar to ASCII character 92
set backslashChar to ASCII character 128
-------------------------------------

SuperDuper! worked with Japanese mode without trouble.
Reply With Quote