View Single Post
Old 03-03-2016, 01:44 PM

SuperDuper stops on Bootcamp

I have been using SuperDuper with several Macs that have Bootcamp partitions with installed Parallels VM's also using Bootcamp. I use Winclone for the actual Bootcamp backups (in case I need to move or restore them). I run Superduper using Smart Update and Backup All Files on the full volumes. Never had an SD problem with this configuration until today.

In this case the Bootcamp partition is on a Fusion drive with El Cap installed on a newer iMac, but I am booted into Yosemite via an external SSD. Again, this is a configuration that SuperDuper has backed up before without any errors.

Here's the errors from today's SD log:

| 12:08:04 PM | Info | /Volumes
| 12:08:04 PM | Info | Ignoring /Volumes/BOOTCAMP
| 12:08:04 PM | Info | Unable to determine size of extended attribute C0B21842-99B8-46E2-A991-EC7EEE7FEF28 for source file /Volumes/BOOTCAMP due to error: 93, Attribute not found
| 12:08:04 PM | Info | Unable to copy extended attributes from directory /Volumes/BOOTCAMP to directory /Volumes/TW iMac Backup/Volumes/BOOTCAMP. Attribute not found
| 12:08:04 PM | Error | SDCopy: Failed to copy extended attributes to directory /Volumes/TW iMac Backup/Volumes/BOOTCAMP
| 12:08:04 PM | Error | : Attribute not found