Shirt Pocket Discussions  
    Home netTunes launchTunes SuperDuper! Buy Now Support Discussions About Shirt Pocket    

Go Back   Shirt Pocket Discussions > SuperDuper! > General

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-28-2008, 06:51 PM

Operation Not Permitted

Trying to do a backup of my iMac (10.5.2) and 17 minutes into it I get this error.

| 06:25:35 PM | Error | SDCopy: Failed to copy ACLs to /Volumes/iMac/Applications/Windows Media Player/Windows Media Player.app/Contents/Resources/Spanish.lproj/HelpPages/htm/changingsize.htm\n: Operation not permitted

Now, i've had some trouble in the past deleting or moving things on the hard drive and had never been able to figure out why. It only happened sometimes with certain things. I have a feeling whatever is/has been preventing that is also what is stopping me from using SuperDuper.

There's only one account on this iMac, it's mine, and i'm the administrator so it makes no sense to me. Am I missing something?