Shirt Pocket Discussions  
    Home netTunes launchTunes SuperDuper! Buy Now Support Discussions About Shirt Pocket    

Go Back   Shirt Pocket Discussions > SuperDuper! > General

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-27-2007, 02:03 AM

Backing up an external drive to an external drive

I would like to know if SuperDuper will allow me to also backup my external drive to another external drive. I have my photos and music saved on an external drive due to the large number of songs and photos I have. If I kept them on my iMac drive they would take up nearly 90% of the available space. So, I keep them on an external firewire drive.

I want to backup my iMac hard drive and the external drive with my photos to a second external drive which will be big enough to hold all this data.

Can SuperDuper do this? And can it make the external backup drive bootable while it does this backup?