Shirt Pocket Discussions  
    Home netTunes launchTunes SuperDuper! Buy Now Support Discussions About Shirt Pocket    

Go Back   Shirt Pocket Discussions > SuperDuper! > General

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-14-2006, 04:30 PM

Growl send notification-network

Hi Dave
Just upgraded (seemless as usual ), installed Growl on a couple of Macs to get a notification set up organised before doing it to the rest of my Mac's.

I can get notification of the SD events I have chosen ie: suceeded etc, individualy on each Mac, but can not figure out how to have that information sent to another mac (admin), I have seen that thier is a "Extras" folder that comes with Growl and in that folder is "growlnotify", have found the documentation on installing it ...... and that's me, I dont no anything about CDing to the directory etc etc, or if this is even the right tool, so im stuck.

I have registered with Growl asking for help with:

Hi all
Just installed Growl for the first time and getting a feel for it, just got a question about setting up the Network panel, after I have checked the "Forward notifications to other computers" nothing shows up, I cant drag and drop other volumes etc into this field, can some one please walk me through setting up a notification to be sent to another computer please, or point me in the direction of some help files.

and have had no response, could I get some advice on how to set this up please Dave.

Cheers
Budgie