Shirt Pocket Discussions  
    Home netTunes launchTunes SuperDuper! Buy Now Support Discussions About Shirt Pocket    

Go Back   Shirt Pocket Discussions > SuperDuper! > General

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-24-2009, 10:05 AM

Aplogies to all (USB/FW is not nitwit stuff). Ok that aside, I don't have a second mac. I'm thinking of giving up and just doing a backup with TM as it gives me the option to restore, yet I'm scared of what other issues I will find. Maybe my only option is to do a drive image (after I buy the necessary hardware). I'm really sorry to ask this, but it is very important to my case - why do I appear to be the only vocal (if alebeit frustrated out of ignorance!) user experiencing this? Seems more people have NAS's these days or am I living in the distant future to OSX?

Ok David, thanks for your replies - but, what commands would I have to run from the OSX Install DVD (after mounting the share, not the image) - would I have to do just to copy all the files over from the SD image to the newly isntalled OSX? I can live without permissions (I'll run disk utility to fix that later). Please tell me there is such a command (newbie to OSX, and SD). You have a fine product, just, maybe lacking a little doco on a full system restore. Granted, user folder restore is perfect.

Thanks

(apologetic) Will