Shirt Pocket Discussions  
    Home netTunes launchTunes SuperDuper! Buy Now Support Discussions About Shirt Pocket    

Go Back   Shirt Pocket Discussions > SuperDuper! > General

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-08-2006, 12:48 PM

Send a message via AIM to dmetzcher Send a message via MSN to dmetzcher Send a message via Yahoo to dmetzcher
SuperDuper used to restore after new hard drive install

In case anyone is interested, I have posted an ariticle detailing my upgrade of an iBook G4 30GB internal drive to a 100GB drive. I used SuperDuper for the restore process, to get the cloned hard drive from the 30GB drive to the new 100GB drive, and it worked flawlessly. This was the first time that I did a restore with SuperDuper, and, if anyone else is wondering how well something like this goes, I believe that I used the word "flawless" when I described it.

If you are interested, take a look. I've written other things about SuperDuper in the past, and am going to write about it again today, regarding my new backup method. It's really good software, and it doesn't take a rocket scientist to use it to make a good backup.

(Please note that this is not an effort to spam this forum with links to my Web site. I noticed that others had posted a few reviews of SuperDuper on the forum, and I felt a little compelled to do the same thing, seeing as how happy I am right now with the software.)