Shirt Pocket Discussions  
    Home netTunes launchTunes SuperDuper! Buy Now Support Discussions About Shirt Pocket    

Go Back   Shirt Pocket Discussions > SuperDuper! > General

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-16-2007, 01:40 PM

Wow, I never thought there will be such a polemic discussion

As I see it, those who updated early to Leopard, should have taken into consideration that there are still, important apps that are NOT fully working, reliable enough or plainly useless for Leopard yet.
This is my case, I can NOT upgrade because MOTU's Digital Performer Audio recording application (vital for my line of work) is not yet fully compatible with Leopard, thus turning my anxious desire to update, into an exercise on patience, which btw, I consider some of us should practice a little.

Now, if some of the people here already took the plunge, well, you'll have to practice patience want it or not! that is only IF you need to use SD with the confidence that WE ALL are used to. I do not doubt that CCC is a great utility, but IMO SD is superior and just for that single reason I personally would wait the time it takes.

Very few people in the Software Industry, gets as deep into servicing his/her customers as Dave does. I am sure that most of us recognize this, and if it was only for the service provided here by Dave, I would wait even longer.

This also reminds me of a traffic jam on which some guys start to get desperate and sound the car's horn without noticing that the street is being repaired a few meters ahead, just to prevent cars from damaging.
Nothing is achieved by the horn sounding, because that is not going to make the repair process any faster