Shirt Pocket Discussions  
    Home netTunes launchTunes SuperDuper! Buy Now Support Discussions About Shirt Pocket    

Go Back   Shirt Pocket Discussions > SuperDuper! > General

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-17-2007, 05:33 PM

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diazruanova View Post
Wow, I never thought there will be such a polemic discussion
You've lead a sheltered life.

Quote:
As I see it, those who updated early to Leopard, should have taken into consideration that there are still, important apps that are NOT fully working,
Well, you see it wrong. It's not the responsibility of the consumer to ensure that the products s/he pays for work properly. That's just nuts.

Quote:
Very few people in the Software Industry, gets as deep into servicing his/her customers as Dave does.
Now you're insulting me, and all the other hard-working software engineers out there.

Dave seems like a great guy and all, but he'd do himself and everyone else here a service if he'd quit reading the damn forums and just get the release out. Frankly I was surprised, and not pleasantly so, to see how much he posts in these forums.

Quote:
Nothing is achieved by the horn sounding, because that is not going to make the repair process any faster
If you really think that they guy who honks his horn in traffic does so to get the traffic ahead of him to move faster, you're even more naive than I thought you were. Which was already a lot.

--B