Shirt Pocket Discussions  
    Home netTunes launchTunes SuperDuper! Buy Now Support Discussions About Shirt Pocket    

Go Back   Shirt Pocket Discussions > SuperDuper! > General
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-14-2007, 10:52 AM

I Couldn't Agree More!

On a daily basis, I'm amazed at the amount of time I spend with workarounds or trying to get simple things to work in Leopard. Spotlight searches that don't find a file I'm looking right at in the Finder; printer settings that need to be reset every time I print, disk image (.dmg) files that won't delete from trash; parental controls that keep all users from sleeping or shutting down, Software Update downloads that result in error strings in Disk Utility; and many more. What's worse is that now that I have Leopard, the new features seem like mostly eye candy. Tiger was certainly more stable. Aside from Time Machine, which I'm guessing is a huge blessing for people who were never any good at backing up their Macs in the first place, I'm stuck wondering what the big deal was about.